Destiny Generator Destiny Generator

Hmm

It says I am Robo Sniper The Slobby Giant destined to drill Japan.

Foofa's Fire In The Hole Foofa's Fire In The Hole

Superb

Very original shooting game with loads of weapons and guys to kill. Nice quality graphics and controls are also fairly good. Deserves a higher.

--- Don't Click Here! --- --- Don't Click Here! ---

Pretty Cool

Nice Haruhi techno remix. Colors were nice in the beginning but then it got kind of sloppy.

Kyothine responds:

hey thanks

4 Historical figs. 4 Historical figs.

Eh...

Not sure this is a flash file that's worth being submitted on Newgrounds. I agree that Flash is better than powerpoint. Too bad my school computers didn't have flash back when I was still in highschool.

Christmas Bell Collecter Christmas Bell Collecter

Pretty Cool

It's a bit early for this type of flash but that's ok. This game reminded me of an old Dreamcast game that I used to play. Basic, yet still fun. Great job.

Russian Boxer! Russian Boxer!

Great game

But yeah it glitches a lot. The cowboy with the lasso just froze and I walked away to the next screen. Nothing else appeared after that. o.O

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Good tutorial...

You should really fix it before submitting it though. I couldn't even find the 'next' button so it got kind of annoying rewinding all the time. Great tutorials by the way.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I spend 5 days on fixing everything. The next and back buttons are in the right below corner.

An Average-Day At School An Average-Day At School

I liked it

Could have used more sounds, and real 'characters' instead of stick figures. But it was pretty fun.

Friday the 24th Friday the 24th

Holy shit!

This game is so cool! I never expected something like this. Great work man. I vote 5 :)

Origami Studio 1.1 Origami Studio 1.1