Ignorance is Bliss - Gaia Ignorance is Bliss - Gaia

Good job Luke

I enjoyed this short. Keep them coming.

Street Fighter Epic Ep.4 Street Fighter Epic Ep.4

Epic

Loved every minute of it. Keep it up.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Tekken the Piss : King Tekken the Piss : King

Hah, nice

I liked how you had HBK take down King. That was quite funny.

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

:) old school shaun michaels

Star Wars AFP Lost Stuff Star Wars AFP Lost Stuff

Good Stuff

I've seen your other work when you submitted them back in the day. Good flash movie for a few laughs here and there. I want to see what happens next.

'Hanabi' 'Hanabi'

Awesome Artwork

The characters are recognizable too since they're also popular artist's. You should make your own outro though. The Bleach one wasn't all that great, and some other artists have already done it. (which is why the first reviewer here thought it was resubmitted). Great job overall. I hope to see more of your work. I also think this flash deserves more views and reviews. Keep it up!

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 116 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 116

lol

I think you're obsessed with HItler. Anyway, I did like some of the music for your other Hitler submissions. The flash movie itself was quite bad though.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Why is that?

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

lol

I was just going to work on an Assassin's Creed movie but I guess I don't have to now. The basic jokes are there. Awesome job.

Maple Revolution Maple Revolution

Make it in Flash before converting it to video

It was good, but what's with the 'Dante' and 'Vergil' thing? Hint of DMC a bit? Anyway, I'm sure I can pull off something like this now that I've heard about BannedStory. However, I'll leave the Maple sprites for other animators.

Gamer Tonight - FPS Gamer Gamer Tonight - FPS Gamer

Funny

I'm a fan of both you and Egoraptor, but I must say this one was a bit overrated. The joke was funny for a bit, but then it just dragged on. If non- fps/online gamers were to watch this flash they wouldn't get it. However, since this is a series, I bet the upcoming episodes will only get better.

RubberNinja responds:

Oh, I totally agree actually. The score on this submission is just ridiculous to what I expected. I didn't think it'd get anything better then 3.80 to be honest.

There will be a few more like this on Newgrounds.. Nothing NEW.. But just the old ones gradually being put up every few weeks or so, whilst I work on the newer saga of the series where the interview format is broken away from.

Cheers!

-Ross

Leonard and the Chair Leonard and the Chair

zZz

Should make a series on this or something